What’s new at The Red Bandana Bakery this month?
- The Bread of The Month Club! Do you often want fresh gluten-free bread but never remember to call ahead to reserve a loaf, showing up at the end of the day hoping something is left over? Join our Bread of the Month club for the convenience of scheduled regular pickups and get a free loaf once a year (or once a month if you go weekly!). Choose the pickup day and time most convenient for you, and select whether you’d prefer to get your same favorite bread every time, or to have us surprise you with fresh new seasonal flavors and recipes. Your membership settings can be changed at any time and you can choose to double-up on pickups by simply calling/emailing us just 3 days ahead. Sign up here!
- Cake Decorating Workshop, Sunday 10/7 from 2-4pm We have 2 spots left!! Are you an avid baker or aspiring decorator who loves TV baking shows and wants to learn more insider secrets with hands-on practice? Do you think you could be a master decorator with access to professional tools and a couple pointers? Come give it a go with us at our cake decorating workshop! For $75, each participant will enjoy a 1.5-hour session including hands-on demo, practice, and go home with a mini cake decorated in their choice of several professional styles. To request a spot, fill out our form here!
- Open Mic Night, Friday 10/12 from 7-10pm Do you sing, dance, write, or have a stand-up routine? Come show it off here at the bakery on our first open mic night, Friday 10/12 from 7-10pm! It’s free to attend or perform, and tip collection will be welcome for all performances. The bakery will be open with some free munchies and our full food & drink menu for sale, so come hungry and thirsty! Each set will run 15-20 minutes–reserve your preferred set time on our sign-up sheet here. Make sure to link us to your page when you register so we can promote you in advance.
- Pumpkin Spice Palooza, Saturday 10/20, 10am-4pm Of all the shenanigans I’m plotting for this fall, Pumpkin Spice Palooza is probably the one I’m most excited about. Join us that Saturday afternoon for pumpkin-flavored everything, pumpkin painting, a pumpkin relay race and more 🙂
- Tarot Night, Tuesday 10/30 Get in the Halloween spirit with tarot readings by Anna Fazio and Ally Peek! Save the date, more details coming soon.
Happy fall y’all, come see us soon!